The body shop bathing gloves
We all know the Science behind the ingrown hairs.
why do they grow inward rather than outward? Because of the lack of Exfoliation the hair gets barrier in the growth and it fails to come throw the outer epithelial tissue that results in ingrown hair.
The disease known is half cured.
Now you know the cause of ingrown hairs then its very simple to get rid of them. EXOFOLIATION …EXFOLIATION..AND …EXFOLIATION.
I have tried scrubs and they are very good but they take a lot of time. I go in the bathroom and somehow it takes more than 45 mins, no matter how hard I try to finish it as early as possible and the time extends on scrubbing day.
Once I was wandering in the body shop store and I decided to apply for the membership card. I shopped and went for the payment . the cashier at the counter told me that you will get 20% off on the first purchase and further you will get 10% off . then I started looking at the products and I found this scrubbing gloves , I bought it right then.
Since then this is my most favourite scrubber and I dint buy any other scrubber.
TBS Bathing gloves:
This is a pair of nylon gloves , it’s available in various colours purple, blue, white ,green,orange, turquoise and red.
price: INR 395
How to use:
There are two ways you can use it.
- Once you have leather yourself then wear it in your hands and start scrubbing.
- Pour some body wash onto the gloves and start scrubbing your body.
no fuss, this makes the scrubbing so simple and easy.
Benefits of this scrubber.
- You have to buy only ONCE, unlike other scrubber which will get over . its more than six months and I am still using it . initially I thought that it will lose its scrubbing property but NO, it’s as effective as it was on the day one.
- Wear it in your hands and scrub the whole body .
- Cost effective : it’s of only for INR 395 cheaper than most of the scrubber.
Rating: 5 stars
It truly deserves 5 stars .
WARNING !!! don’t use it on your face, body and face skins are not the same. It’ll be harsh for the facial skin.
Which method do you use for scrubbing?